1) Keep work stations clean and sanitize tools such as scissors and combs.
2) Cut, trim and shape hair or hairpieces, based on customers’ instructions, hair type and facial features, using clippers, scissors, trimmers and razors.
3) Analyze patrons’ hair and other physical features to determine and recommend beauty treatment or suggest hair styles.
4) Schedule client appointments.
5) Bleach, dye, or tint hair, using applicator or brush.
6) Update and maintain customer information records, such as beauty services provided.